rss

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5. 3. PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS

5. 3. PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS

This has already been discussed under the section on PREPARATION (See chapter 4). Particularly the advice of Allamah Ibnul-Jauzi (Rahimahumulullah) is important in this regard.

Furthermore, Hazrat Ibnu-Abbas (Radiyallahu-Anhum)







says: “I love to adorn myself for women (my wives) as much as I wish them to adorn themselves for me”. Preparation from both the partners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AdSense Trick* *masakan-resepi* *Anime-download-upload*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Custom Search

Jutawan

Web Page

Labels

Latest Post